H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking an Administrator to work at our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Herts. The right candidate will have the organisational skills, efficiency and knowledge required for working with the Sales and Service Department to the benefit of the department and dealership, plus an ability to maintain and improve personal product and technical knowledge are key attributes of our ideal candidate.
The Administrator will need to ensure the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles for the Dealership Sales Department within defined operational policies. They will also need to assist the Dealership Managers and Service/Warranty Advisors, implementing and controlling processes with regards to Warranty, Customer Follow Up, Manufacturer’s Aftersales policies and Dealership Administration programmes. The enormously experienced H.R. Owen Hatfield team will offer support, advice and regular training activities to develop candidates to the highest level possible.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be able to accurately use computerized systems where possible
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service to both external customers and the internal Service Department, maintaining the customer contact system.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have good knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- You will have up to date knowledge of Service/Warranty Procedures to ensure any claims are processed fairly and as quickly as possible.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.