H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking an Apprentice Technician to work with Aston Martin Reading. The right candidate will have the focus, dedication and drive to work with the finest cars in the world. An eagerness to learn, great organisational skills and problem-solving skills are all key attributes of our ideal candidate.
The Aston Martin Apprentice Technician will be able to assist in carrying out service, diagnostic and repair work. The enormously experienced H.R. Owen Aston Marting Reading team will offer support, advice and regular training activities to develop candidates to the highest level possible.
The type of person we are looking for
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service, while always keeping one eye on the commercial success of the business.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: