H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Luxury Martketing Manager to work with our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. We’re looking for someone that works effectively with others; building productive, collaborative relationships across the team, the wider company, the manufacturer and with third parties. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the consumer, for brands, and for seeking out and applying consumer insights that can build the business.
The Luxury Marketing Manager will have excellent management, planning and organisational skills. They will be able to prepare and execute quarterly and annual marketing plans, including reporting and presenting to manufacturer and H.R. Owen management, working with Managers to accommodate business objectives.
Good commercial and consumer instincts is a must, as this is a very relationship-based business, and the ideal candidate will seize the initiative to get things done. The Marketing Manager will have excellent attention to detail and be able to create and execute high-quality, memorable events, support the site in development of partnerships and record and report on event ROI.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Strong educational background – ideally a Marketing or Business educational background or comparable experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience of luxury brand, retail or similar marketing experience would be helpful.
- Experience of working as part of a team, including working with or close to sales.
- Hands-on experience of developing and bringing marketing plans to life.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: