H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Logistic Trailer Driver to work at our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Herts. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of customer service, with a focus on maintaining high standards of care of customer and company property in line with procedures.
The Logistic Trailer Driver will collect and deliver vehicles around the UK, although most Jobs will be between sites, in and around London.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will be exceptionally reliable, polite and courteous.
- You will be smart and presentable at all times.
- You will have the highest standards of driving and ensure that a full clean driving license is maintained.
- You will currently hold a Cat B + E Driving Licence. Previous experience of driving a trailer preferred.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a competent knowledge (after training) of the Ferrari Brand.
- You will have knowledge of and adherence to systems including legal responsibilities under the Road Traffic Act, and Vehicle Taxation Validity.
- You will ensure all health and safety procedures and maintenance of the Car and Trailer are met
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
This is a Monday-Friday Full Time Job with Saturday AM/PM Jobs (as and when required).
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.