H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Marketing Executive to work with Bentley and Maserati. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of support to the Marketing Manager. We expect the Marketing Executive to be able to support Bentley and Maserati dealerships / businesses with marketing activity, working closely with the Marketing Manager to achieve the overall marketing strategy.
The Marketing Executive must be able to assist the Marketing Manager to build and maintain loyalty of existing Bentley and Maserati customers through associated key marketing initiatives. You must be able to assist with event organisation; including preparation and logistical management, and liaising with clients, suppliers and internal staff.
The type of person we are looking for
- You will have previous experience as a Marketing Assistant preferably within the motor industry.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: