H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Marketing Manager to work with Ferrari, Bentley and Maserati. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of support to the Head of Marketing. We expect the Marketing Manager to be able support the execution of quarterly and yearly marketing plans, particularly brand mandated activities.
The Marketing Manager must be able to assist the Head of Marketing to build and maintain loyalty of existing brand customers through associated marketing activations and events.
The type of person we are looking for
- Have previous Marketing experiences.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: