H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Parts Administrator to work with Ferrari and Maserati, Hatfield. The right candidate will have the dedication, efficiency and attention-to-detail required for working with the Parts Department by providing administrative support as required.
The Parts Administrator will be able assist the Parts Department to ensure that all primary parts are stocked in accordance with the manufactured minimum requirements. The enormously experienced H.R. Owen Ferrari and Maserati, Hatfield team will offer support, advice and regular training activities to develop candidates to the highest level possible.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous experience as a Parts Administrator or similar in the motor industry.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service to both external customers and the internal Parts and Service Department.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: