H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Parts Delivery Driver to work with Ferrari Hatfield. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of customer service, with a focus on maintaining high standards of care of customer and company property in line with procedures.
The Ferrari Parts Delivery Driver will work with the Parts Department, obtaining, delivering, and collecting goods on behalf of the dealer. Maintaining the highest standards of driving is a given, but the right candidate will also maintain high standards of customer care and care of company property in line with procedures.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will be able to maintain the highest standards of driving and ensure that a full clean driving license is maintained to enable such a vehicle as the manager directs to be driven.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong commitment and willingness assist the service team.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will have knowledge of and adherence to systems including legal responsibilities under the Road Traffic Act, and Vehicle Taxation Validity
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: