H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work with the Accounts department at our Hatfield dealership. The right candidate will have the organisational skills, experience, and knowledge of payroll required for working in the Accounts department, plus an ability to assist generally in the operation of the dealership’s accounts functions.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will need to co-operate with members of the Management Team and be relied upon to assist and help within the department where necessary. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will also need to assist in scanning and registering all incoming supplier invoices and credit notes on to the Autoline computer system, distributing to relevant department managers as necessary for authorisation.
The type of person we are looking for
- You will have previous experience in an Accounts department, and will have experience with processing invoices.
- Previous experience with Kerridge is desirable.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be able to accurately use computerized payroll systems.
- You will be able to deal with staff queries in relation to their payroll and provide copy documents as requested, and publish and distribute payslips.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- You will be able to fulfil any ad hoc duties in relation to the administration of the accounts department as may be required by the Dealership Accountant
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: