H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Service Driver to work at our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of customer service, with a focus on maintaining high standards of care of customer and company property in line with procedures.
The Ferrari Service Driver will work with the Service Department; obtaining, delivering and collecting goods on behalf of the dealer, and also collecting and delivering customer vehicles. Maintaining the highest standards of driving is a given, but the right candidate will also maintain high standards of customer care and care of company property in line with procedures.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have experience driving in a professional capacity.
- You will be able to maintain the highest standards of driving and ensure that a full clean driving license is maintained to enable such a vehicle as the manager directs to be driven.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong commitment and willingness assist the service team.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will have knowledge of and adherence to systems including legal responsibilities under the Road Traffic Act, and Vehicle Taxation Validity
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: