H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Service Manager to work at our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Herts. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of customer service, with a focus on maximising profit, developing the Service Department, and controlling the activities of the Workshop and Front of House Staff. We work with the best cars in the world, and we’re seeking only the best candidates.
The Hatfield Service Manager will work with a variety of vehicles, so will need an encyclopaedic knowledge of the entire range, as well as the relevant control systems. Ensuring optimum use of all material, financial, and personnel resources is a given, but the right candidate will also be able continuously monitor the achievement of Customer Service levels. We’re looking for someone who is able to easily manage the standards of the Service Team with a focus on highest level of customer care.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous Service Manager experience with a prestige or premium vehicle brand.
- You will be proactive and able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will be able to operate control systems for all departmental resources, material, financial and personnel, and monitor continuously all factors affecting the achievement of plans.
- You will be able communicate effectively with Service Team to ensure maximum commitment and motivation, and ensure the efficient achievement of objectives.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.