H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Showroom Host to work at our new flagship multi-marque facility in Hatfield, Herts. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest level of customer service. The cars that we sell are meticulously engineered and the people that buy them expect will expect a seamless and enjoyable sales experience.
The Showroom Host will act as an ambassador for H.R. Owen Hatfield, assisting the Sales Manager wherever needed and working as a friendly and knowledgeable first point of contact for all walk-in customers. You must be able to carefully nurture relationships and develop a comprehensive understanding of the brand and the line-up of vehicles offered.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous customer service and administration experience, preferably within the motor industry.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service, while always keeping one eye on the commercial success of the business.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.