H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Site Accountant to work at our brand-new multi-franchise dealership in Hatfield. The Site Accountant will be required to manage the finance function at our new site in Hatfield.
The Site Accountant will need to assist & maintain the companies accounting function, and also assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts – adhering to manufacturers’, statutory and audit requirements. The Site Accountant will need to prepare the monthly management accounts, review these with dealership management, and submit to Group within the agreed timetables.
The type of person we are looking for
- You will be a part qualified/qualified Accountant with relevant experience, preferably in the motor industry.
- Previous experience with DMS Kerridge is desirable.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be able to accurately use computerized payroll systems.
- You will be able to supervise members of the finance team to include the management and appraisal of staff.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- You will be able to reconcile and review all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.