H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Technician to work with Lamborghini Service centre at Jack Barclay Burr Road. The right candidate will have the expertise, diligence and attention-to-detail required for working with the finest cars in the world. Timely and careful execution of work, tidiness and experience with the latest diagnostic tools and technical information systems are all key attributes of our ideal candidate.
The Lamborghini Technician will be able to accurately diagnose issues and clearly communicate them to both colleagues and customers. The enormously experienced H.R. Owen Lamborghini team will offer support, advice and regular training activities to develop candidates to the highest level possible.
The type of person we are looking for
- You will have previous experience as a Technician working in a Main Dealership for a Luxury Vehicle Brand.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service, while always keeping one eye on the commercial success of the business.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: