H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Trainee Marketing Executive to work with Lamborghini, Pangbourne. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about the brand, and keen to develop their Marketing Skills, who will be able to assist the Marketing Manager and train in overseeing the implementation of marketing plans; including promotional materials, advertising opportunities and client acquisition.
The Trainee Marketing Executive must also be able to Iearn about the marketing department budget, and how to use financial stratedgy to advise on all marketing plans, therefore strong numerical skills are a plus. You will liaise with many people inside and outside the company, therefore, strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have 1+ years office-based work experience.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills with the capability to adapt your style to multiple audiences.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: