H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Valeter to work with Aston Martin Cheltenham. We’re looking for someone that’s used to going above and beyond to deliver the highest quality of work, with a focus on maintaining high standards of care of the customer and company property in line with procedures.
The Aston Martin Valeter will work with the Aston Martin team, ensuring that the vehicles on display at the dealership are always clean and well-presented.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous experience as a Valeter or similar.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong commitment and willingness assist the team.
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence, and have a basic knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be able to comply with the policy, procedures and Quality Standard agreements of the dealership.
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills, and will treat customers in a polite and courteous manner.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: