H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Service Advisor to work with Bentley Burr Road. The right candidate will have the organisational skills, efficiency and knowledge required for working with the Service Department to the benefit of the department and dealership. An ability to deal with customer requirements for service and repair in a friendly and courteous manner are key attributes of our ideal candidate.
The Bentley Service Advisor will need to assist the Service Department by promoting accurate and productive workshop throughputs, helping to meet the departments financial and non-financial targets. The enormously experienced H.R. Owen Bentley Burr Road team will offer support, advice and regular training activities to develop candidates to the highest level possible.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous experience as a Service Advisor within the Motor Industry.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be able to accurately use computerized systems where possible
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service to both external customers and the internal Service Department, maintaining the customer contact system.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have good knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- You will have up to date knowledge of Service/Warranty Procedures to ensure any claims are processed fairly and as quickly as possible.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: