H.R. Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive dealer group, is seeking a Vehicle Damage Assessor to work with H.R. Owen Bodyshop / Hatfield. The right candidate will have the organisational skills, efficiency and knowledge required for providing accurate and timely estimates to enhance all bodywork claims and processes.
The Vehicle Damage Assessor will need to examine vehicles and produce estimates for repairs. They will also need to liaise and negotiate with Customers and Insurance Companies as required. An ability to multi-task is a must, but our ideal candidate will also be able to maintain good working relationships with Customers and other dealership staff.
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will have previous experience as a Vehicle Damage Assesor or similar.
- You will be able to take ownership of your role, with strong attention to detail and an ability to multitask and find innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, and will be able to accurately use computerized systems where possible
- You will be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service to both external customers and the internal Bodyshop.
- You will have a passion for the luxury industry, be able to recognise excellence and have good knowledge of the brands H.R. Owen work with.
- You will be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You will have outstanding interpersonal skills. You will communicate regularly with a wide range of people at all levels across the company.
- You will be able to monitor estimate/conversion rate.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply below: